I’ve decided to do my own version here because more often than not these days I certainly think that my blog may as well be my boyfriend:
- I’m crazy for it, I think about it all the time.
- I love to get dressed up for it on a daily basis and it doesn’t matter how eccentric my outfit choice, it always compliments me
- We spend most days together, there’s rarely an evening we’re not together hanging out. Having a smart phone means I can pretty much look it up at it any time of the day or night.
- My parents know my blog, and talk about it up to their friends and the rest of my family.
- When I discover something new my blog is the first to know. A new shop, my latest purchase- I can’t wait to tell it my news
- My friends without blogs don’t understand and think we’re co-dependant but I know they’re just jealous.
- We plan holidays together
- I’ve met the most amazing people through my blog and love introducing it around to new people I meet
- It’s pretty much all I talk about on Twitter.
- We’re official on Facebook.
- It’s always there for me, even if we fight about its inability to do exactly what I say sometimes
Is your blog your boyfriend/girlfriend?